2. Represent staff in determining local policy and establishing local programs.
3. Serves as a two-way communication facilitator between staff and the local and the provincial organization.
4. Provides information to members as to services available; channels requests for these services to the proper local of provincial association officials.
5. Distributes ATA publications to teachers, including substitutes, teachers on leave, and retired teachers.
6. Serves as a contact person, either for the local of the provincial association,, in the arrangement of meetings.
7. Welcomes teachers new to the profession and/or to the staff. Helps them with procedures and to access sources of assistance as required.
8. Verifies school Provincial Election Council election voters’ list and distributes Provincial Executive Council election ballots.
9. Reports regularly at staff meetings.
Park Plains Info
PP Post / Links